The ExpressCard I/O adapter provides two high performance 16C550-type UART compatible RS-232 serial ports and one Parallel high performance port. It is designed for Notebook to provide instant COM and LPT port expansion via the ExpressCard Bus. The card is fully PCI Express Plug-and-Play compatible and no IRQ and I/O address conflict problems. With the EX-1393 it’s included a ExpressCard Kit 34/54mm (EX-10000) what give the ExpressCard a lateral stability.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24 and Parallel EPP/ECP
- FIFO Buffer: 16C550 with 16Byte
- I/O addresses and IRQ setting from the System BIOS with Interrupt Sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2 / Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- ExpressCard Interface: Fully ExpressCard Standard, Release 1.0
- WHQL certified