The EX-6300SM RS-232 to Fiber Optic Converter is designed to extend RS232 signals over optical fiber. It provides the most versatile connection possible between any asynchronous RS-232 equipments using fiber optic cable. The optical fiber isolates the data signals from ground potential, ground loops and provides
The EX-6300SM is capable of handling data rates up to 921.6Kbps. The product supports mixed standards, allowing you to replace other converters and isolators and add the EMI / RFI Protection inherent to fiber optic communications. The fiber optic connections are via two female SC connectors. RS232 connections use a
DB9 male connector. Typically, an external 12V DC power supply is required. In case of the pin 9 of the RS232 connector supplies 12V, the unit will work without any external AC adapter.
The EX-6300SM is easy to install. It eliminates the harmful effects of RF radiation and susceptibility to electromagnetic radiation. It is ideal for most of the applications requiring very secure serial port environments.
· Convert with 1 x RS-232 port over Fiber Optical
· Fiber Optic: SC, Single Mode, 1310nm, Duplex
· RS-232 signal - TXD, RXD and GND
· Cable Requirements: Singel Mode, 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 oder 10/125μm
· Optical Fiber: Connector SC
· Transmission Distance: 20Km
· Wavelength: 1310nm
· TX Output: > -12dBm, RX Sensitivity: -25dBm
· Compact Size for critical applications