The EX-3500 is the most powerful eSATA 2 RAID controller to accommodate SATA 2
hard drives with the new technology of PCI-Express. SATA is a high-speed serial link
replacement fort the parallel ATA attachment of mass storage devices. The current data rate is 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s. He support RAID 0 (stripping), RAID 1 (mirroring). The EX-3500 supports one external eSATA 2 ports and one internal SATA 2 port. It is the right choice for a PCI-Express to SATA 2 and eSATA 2 versatile devices.
With the included Low Profile Bracket the EX-3500 can also used for small computer chassis of maximum 8 cm height.
· Fully PCI-Express Specifications 1.0a Compliant
· RAID: Support RAID 0 (stripping / performance) and RAID 1 (mirroring / data
security) and RAID 0+1
· Bundle Windows based RAID utilities for rebuilding array
· Supports Legacy Command Queuing (LCQ), Supports Native Command
· Co-resides with Motherboard IDE devices
· ROM BIOS support RAID Setup and Boot Feature
· Support hard drives up to 3TB