The EX-3470 is a powerful and easy to operate tool that allows you to erase all data on SATA hard drives completely, preventing from any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It's an ideal hard drive data and partition eraser in hardware method. Since the FDISK, FORMAT, or DELETE standard operating system command are always leave a chance to recover deleted files (using undelete or unformat tools), the data may be used against the owner's will. We strongly recommend you to use this hardware tool to clean all data surely on the hard drives you want to dispose of, recycle, re-use, sell or donate to somebody. The EX-3470 provides 2 erase modes (Normal and Fast) that achieves the same result. The Normal Ease mode uses the normal writing command to overwrite all data on the disk plates sector-by-sector (i.e. bit by bit) and will take longer time. However, the Fast Erase mode save the command time with a “multiplecommand” communication protocol by the controller and will provide shorter erase time than Normal Erase mode.
· Support SATA, SATA2 and SATA3 hard drives (SSD Drives only in the Normal Mode
· Stand Alone Operation without Computer System
· Support Normal or Fast Mode
· Built-In Power Switch for SATA and Controller Board
· Built-In High Performance SATA Chip
· Support Power Adapter with 12V/3A
· Easy to operate, No Driver or Extra Software required