The PCI-Express FireWire 1394A (FireWire 400) card provides a reliable solution for PC computers to connect to 1394a (FireWire400) peripherals. The EX-16500E improves throughput and increased bandwidth make it ideal for today’s high-end PCs and open the door for the development of RAID– and S-ATA-based peripherals. The EX-16500E supports up to 63 IEEE 1394A FireWire400 devices, including digital video camcorders and high-resolution colour printers. The EX-16500E provides a true high performance I/O solution for users are demanding the IEEE1394A consumer and professional devices. The EX-16500E supports also one internal Mother-Board compatible connector. With EX-16500E we ship also a Low Profile bracket for small computer case with a maximum high of 8cm.
· Support up to 63 device
· Support 12V DC from the 6 pin IEEE 1394 connector
· Fully Compliant with PCI-Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
· “Hot swapping” to connect/disconnect devices without turning off the computer
· Can install to existing FireWire ports from the Motherboard
· Support PC and Apple Power MAC Systems