The EX-1448MM USB 3.2 Gen1 Extender was designed to extend the USB 3.2 Gen 1 signals (note, not backward compatible to USB 2.0/1.1) via Fiber Optic Cable up to 300 meters (or 10 km with Single Mode Transceivers). It consists of a local host unit connected to PC and a remote 2-port super-speed hub for USB devices. The hub provides a standard USB-A and a flip-able/reversible USB-C connectors.
In some long distance and performance critical applications such as Camera, Storage ect. and heavy data transferring systems, the EX-1448MM provides a reliable solution to fully meet the requirements! Especially its multi-oriental mount-ing bracket provides different options to mount the unit in your application field accordingly. It also supports screw-lock cables to make the connection secure! All USB ports were 15KV ESD surge protected.
Please note that the EX-1448MM perfectly works with USB 3.2 Gen1 or above, however, it doesn’t work with any USB2.0/1.1 host PC nor USB2.0/1.1 devices. A super-speed TT (Translation Translator) adapter is required in that case for exam-ple EX-11092-2 or EX-12003.
· Compliant with USB Specification 3.2 Gen 1
· Compliant with MSA SFP+ Specification SFF-8431·
· Pluggable SFP+ supports both multi-mode and single mode optical transceivers·
· Consists of 2 units: a local USB3.2 Gen1 host to fiber optic unit and a remote fiber optic to USB3.2 Gen 1 device hub unit·
· Remote device hub supports 1 x USB-A and 1 x USB-C ports, both supports USB screw lock cables
· Host local unit supports a USB-B connector with screw lock features