The EX-1010 PCI Express to Quad PCI Slots Expansion Box is specially designed to expand 4 extra PCI slots from a PCI Express Slot. It includes a PCI-e adapter card, a cable and the slot box itself. The box is powered by a 12VDC AC adapter. It provides instant PCI bus expansion via the PCI Express Bus (PCIe) from the Motherboard.
The maximum power consumption per PCI slot is limited to 200mA.
• Expands 4 PCI 32-bit 33MHZ Slots over PCI Express Slot
• Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards
• Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base, PCI Slots are fully Compliant PCI Bus Rev. 2.3, Specifications, Revision 1.0a
• PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting, Capability Including ECRC Support
• Metal Case for Critical Applications
• Extended Virtual Channel (VC) Support, Includes a Second VC for Quality-of-Service and
• Active State Link Power Management Support, Wake Event and Beacon Support
• Low Profile bracket with a maximum high of 8cm will included in the package
• 12VDC AC Power Adapter is Required