The EX-47200 converts RS232 to 5V/3.3V tolerance TTL/CMOS compatible levels. It converts 4 standard RS232 signals including TXD, RXD, RTS, and CTS to TTL/CMOS level signals. The EX-47200 is powered by the RS232 signals so it does not need any DC power from an external AC Power Adapter. The RS232
signals are on the DB9 female connector side (DCE) and the converted TTL/CMOS signals were presented on the DB9 male connector side. The EX-47200 is compatible with new and legacy RS-232 devices. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new RS-232 technologies to provide an instant TTL/CMOS level conversion.
· Support one RS-232 to TTL/CMOS port
· Support 4-Signal RS-232 Conversion: (TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND)
· Support 5V and 3.3V Tolerance Signals
· Power-powered, no External Power Required
· No Driver Required for All Operating System